Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blake's Party & StampAttic's Meeting

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday was Blake's 3rd Birthday. Our day started at 7am with pancakes and presents. Then we opened and played with presents until I left about 20 til 9am for my StampAttic's meeting. I really hate missing StampAttic's meetings, because I always get so much wonderful information. Rocky and Blake had some wonderful father and son time. I am so lucky that Rocky is a total hands on dad.

Speaking of total hands on, how would you like to have a total hands on workshop??? You might be asking yourself what a total hands on workshop is. Well all of the projects I make you make! During the month of May when you host a workshop you and your guest get to make ALL of the projects. This will include 2 cards and 1 3D item. The cost to your and your friends is NOTHING!!! This is something I am offering ONLY in the month of May, so please call and/or e-mail me today to book your party. Weekends usually fill up fast, so don't wait. I look forward to hearing from you!

If you are one of the first 5 people to book your May workshop, and your sales are at least $300, you will receive an additional $10 in hostess bucks!!!

I learned many new things and got some wonderful pictures of samples that I just can't wait for you to see. But first, I would like to share with a picture of the birthday boy!


Next a picture of Blake's party napkins. For the party napkins I used the same stamp set I borrowed from my friend Christy and using Basic Black ink stamped directly onto the napkins. Very simple and easy and it saved me from spending the extra $$$ on the Mickey Mouse napkins. :o)


Now onto the Card Sample. My upline, Kathy, made this card as her card swap. It uses the stamp set, And Many Mower (113724 $27.95) which you can find on page 20 of your occasions mini catalog. REMEMBER when you purchase $40 in merchandise from the mini catalog you receive a item from the $10 and under page for FREE!


Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to hearing from you soon about your Total Hand On Workshop in May!

Georgia

No comments: