Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tart & Tangy Class ~ May 14th!

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to show you the 5th project you have a chance to make at the Tart & Tangy Class. Remember this class is on Thursday, May 14th starting at 6:30pm at my home in Galesburg. Cost is $25.00 and you get the Tart & Tangy stamp set and make 5 projects! PLEASE register by May 5th, so I have time to order your stamp sets and supplies.

Project #5 Post-it Note Holder

I can't wait for you to make this quick and easy project. Using a couple of coasters, card stock, markers, punches, ribbon, designer paper and my bind-it-all you will make this project in minutes! It will be so much fun!



Would you like to see the other projects? Click HERE to check out all of the details and projects #1-3 and click HERE to check out project #4.

In the photo below you will also find the 5 projects and stamp set! I hope to hear from you soon!



Have a GREAT Sunday!!!
Georgia

No comments: