Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tart & Tangy Thursday Class

Hi Stampers!

I am very excited about today's post, because I have a special Tart & Tangy Thursday Class to offer you. What that means is with your $25 registration fee you get your very own Tart & Tangy stamp set (shown below).


The Tart & Tangy Class will be held on Thursday, May 14th at my home in Galesburg starting at 6:30pm. (If this day and time does not work well for you, please let me know. If there is enough interest I can offer it on another day or you can simple get a kit "to go" and stamp and assemble the projects at home.)

As I mention above cost is $25 and with that you will get your very own Tart & Tangy Stamp set to take home with you. I will also have 5 projects for you to make with your brand new stamp set. Since I will be ordering each person their very own Tart & Tangy stamp set I will need RSVPs by 5pm on May 5th.

Want to see what you'll be making with your new stamp set??? Well, last night I designed 3 of the 5 projects, so that is what I will be sharing with you today. :o) When I get the other 2 projects create I will post them.

Project #1: Card

Besides using the Tart & Tangy stamp set I used the Full of Life stamp set. Since we only have a few more months to get the current in colors I decided to use Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss for this card. Kiwi Kiss really makes the apple green. :o) I used a little DSP from the Urban Oasis pack and I had to use some of the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon. Before I assembled the card I used my Eyelet Border Punch on the bottom edge of the Kiwi Kiss. Circle punches are 1-1/4 & 1-3/8.

Are you wondering how I got the stem brown? Well that was very easy. I inked the image with Kiwi Kiss ink and then I used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the stem. Finally I used my Chocolate Chip maker and colored the stem!

Project #2: Bookmark


This bookmark is sure to brighten up any book you use it with. Whether it's the latest story you just hate to put down or you use it to save your favorite recipe it's sure to make you smile.

Using a designer label from the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware I can't wait to show you how to make this project on May 14th! Below is a close up . . I just love adding glitter to projects . . don't you?


Project #3: Scallop Circle Treat Bag



The third project is a cheerful scallop circle treat bag. Inside the cello bag are two cover chocolate mints. I think orange slices would look great in this bag too! However, I can't keep orange slices in my house, because I EAT THEM ALL! :o) You could also put non food items in the bag . . . the possibilities are endless.


Of course I used glitter on this project too. I really think it made the orange pop!


If you already have the Tart & Tangy stamp set you can still attend this class. Contact me for those details.

Remember you MUST register for this class by 5 pm on May 5th, so stamp sets can arrive in time.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: