Saturday, April 11, 2009

WILD ROSE STAMP SET

Hi Stampers,

I hope you had a good Good Friday. I didn't have to work, so Blake and I went down to the family farm to check out the new baby calves.


Cousin Patricia caught a calf for Blake to pet. Grandpa George (my dad) stayed close by just incase Blake needed up in a hurry, but the baby calf didn't move much.


So as you can guess I had a busy Friday and didn't get to stamp ANYTHING!!! So today I'm sharing a sample from the Stampin' Up! website. All of the details are below.

I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Georgia


Stamps:
Wild Rose Stamp Set

Paper:
Card Stock Cranberry Crisp
Designer Series Paper Recollections

Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Cranberry Crisp
Classic Stampin Pad Sahara Sand

Accessories:
Punch Wrought Iron
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Created by:
Becky Sadlier

No comments: