Sunday, April 5, 2009

Game Night Stamp Set (113220)

Hello Stampers,

I have lots of great projects I've been working on. However, I don't have them ready to share with you today. . . instead I'd like to share a card from the Stampin' Up! website. Often I like to share with you cards that uses stamp sets I do not own yet. The card below uses the new stamp set: Game Night! This stamp set would make a wonderful invitation to your next party . . don't you think.

All of the details are listed below. . . let me know if you have any questions.

Have a GREAT Sunday!
Georgia

Stamps:
Game Night Stamp Set

Paper:
Card Stock Kiwi Kiss
Card Stock Basic Black
Card Stock Glossy White
Card Stock Riding Hood Red
Card Stock Pacific Point
Designer Series Paper Patterns Pacific Point
Designer Series Paper Patterns Kiwi Kiss
Designer Series Paper Patterns Riding Hood Red

Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Pacific Point
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Classic Stampin Pad Riding Hood Red
Classic Stampin Pad Basic Black

Accessories:
Ribbon Grosgrain Striped Kiwi Kiss 5/8 Inch
Punch Word Window
Brads Silver
Punch Scallop Circle
Punch 1 3/8 Inch Circle
Punch Oval Large
Mat Pack

Created by:
Connie Babbert

No comments: