Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers

Hello Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. When I used this stamp set I often find myself reaching for my Chocolate Chip card stock and ink, and this card was no different. I stamped the tree on Very Vanilla Card stock to match the piece of Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. I thought I would add a little color by putting some Kiwi Kiss Card Stock along the bottom of the card and I also used the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.


I finished the card by using the scallop edge punch along the bottom edge of the Very Vanilla card stock and using my Gel Pen I "stitched" around the scallop edge. This was a very quick and easy card to make.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend.
~ Georgia

p.s. Monday is the final day to register for the April 19th 6x6 Scrapbook make and take class. Click HERE for all of the details.

No comments: