Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



I have exciting news to share with you. . . I have just scheduled a new class and I wanted to invite you to join me right away!!!

May is national scrapbooking month, but as I looked at my calendar to try to schedule a scrapbooking class I couldn't find a date that would work for me, and I thought a lot of people would have graduation conflicts. . . so, I have decided to hold a scrapbooking event in April.

When: Sunday, April 19th
Time: 2-5pm
Where: Monsanto Research Farm, just outside of Monmouth
Cost: $45.00
What: 20 page 6x6 Scrapbook aka Brag Book
RSVP by 5pm on Friday, April 3rd

I hope you can come to this 6 x 6 scrapbook/brag book event. Brag Books are wonderful ways to scrapbook a special occasion like a new baby, birthday or even a wedding! They also make wonderful gifts. Who wouldn't love a pre-made scrapbook!

Monsanto has a wonderful conference room, where everyone can spread out and work. Your registration of $45 covers the cost of your scrapbook and scrapbook kit. I will also provide a scrapbook template that will help get you started on your scrapbook.

You get your choice of Natural, Mellow Moss, Real Red or Navy Linen Ring Albums.

Simply Scrappin kit choices include: Party Petal, Best Ever, Love Sparkles, Tailor Made, Hoppy Memories, Sweet Nothings, Sunshine Garden, Love Stories, Rock-a-Bye Boy, Rock-a-Bye Girl and 2 Sweet

Below is a quick collage of 3 different brag books I have done. Baby Boy, Baby Girl and Toddler Boy! Please note that you are not limited to doing a baby or toddler scrapbook . . . you can do what ever you can think of! These are just the 3 I have done or are working on.

BTW - If you register for this class before March 20th (this Friday) you will be put in a drawing to win the stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly, a $31.95 value!!!
This stamp set is NEW and Unmounted and will be awarded to the winner on April 19th . . . Good Luck!

Georgia

No comments: