Friday, March 13, 2009

Yummy Paint Can #2

Hi Stampers!

It's Friday the 13th!!! Got any special weekend plans? I have a few things on my to do list, but mainly I want/need to spend lots of time with the two special guys in my life! However, I'm not sure how much time I'll get alone with them as Rocky was asked to help move his parents, sister and niece into the farm house. I am gonna try to get him home early, because Rocky will be in Milwaukee, WI next weekend at the HOG (Harley Owners Group) Officer Training.

OK . . onto sample time!!! Today's post might look familiar to you. Yes you have seen this before, but it was in a different color. I think changing the color really changes the whole project, so I wanted to share it with you again. All of my Sale-a-bration Hostess are getting their very own Yummy Tin. . .Click HERE to see my first post and first paint can, in a different color.

I put sticky strip on the Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper and attached that to the paint can. Then I tied Kiwi Kiss Double Stripped Ribbon round the paint can. Using my circle cutter I cut a piece of designer paper for the lid. Finally I stamped Yummy in Kiwi Kiss ink onto Whisper White card stock and cut it out and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Very quick and easy.

If you'd like to get a Yummy can for FREE all you have to do is to hold a workshop before March 31st. Call or e-mail me ASAP and their will be time to get the invites in the mail. Another way to get a Yummy can is to place an $100 or more order with me online at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/before March 31st and I'll send you a Yummy Paint Can.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: