Thursday, March 19, 2009

Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die

Hello Stampers!

I am so excited with today's card. . . I just got my Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die from Stampin' Up! on Wednesday and last night at card club I had a minute to try it out. OMGoodness it was so simple to make! After seeing some samples on blogs I just knew what I was going to do.

Using Pink Pirouette Card Stock and my Big Shot was able to crank out my first card. I was very impressed with the deepness of the embossing. I used a sponge and my Riding Hood Red Ink Pad to make the embossed area pop!

I finished the card by tying some Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the top of the card. . . talk about an easy WOW project! If you have a workshop schedule you just might see this card as a make and take project. . . I LOVE this new Die!!!

Before I go I'd like to send out a quick "GlitterBees Good Job" for downline member Patty. Patty made her first Stampin' Start Goal!!! Besides being rewarded with 2 free stamp sets from Stampin' Up! I had a little gift I gave Patty at card club last night! GREAT JOB PATTY!!!


If you've ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! give me a call. . . I'd love to tell you more!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to get my Manhattan Flower Die. I Love the card. It looks fast and easy.
TerpCreek.com