Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Surprise!

Hello Stampers!

I know I've already posted for today, but I just received a wonderful surprise from fellow StampAttics demonstrator, Susan Beebe. . . this was just to darn cute to keep to myself! Thanks so much Susan!

Isn't it great what you can make out of a few punches??? I can't wait to take it home and show Blake. He is gonna love those eyes!


And look was was inside when I opened it up. . . . Chocolate!!! I hate to announce that two pieces are already missing. :o)


Thanks for this wonderful gift Susan!
Georgia

p.s.
If you would like to be a part of this wonderful family of Stampin' Up! demonstrators, now is the time to join!!! With Sale-a-brations ending March 31st there is not much time left to get the starter kit at 15% off ($169) and a FREE stamp set up to a $47.95 value!

You can join online, or if you'd like to take advantage of the 3 monthly payment plan we'll need to have your paperwork mailed into Stampin' Up! by March 31st, so don't delay!

No comments: