Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stamper Brag**

Hello Stampers!

I am so super proud of my stamper and friend Cindy. Remember that Cindy is the gal who came to my house a few weeks ago to stamp 96 grad cards. . . click HERE to see that post.


Yesterday Cindy came to my birthday card make and take class and brought one of the completed cards (shown above) with her, and a bunch of cards that she made on her own. I am so proud of Cindy that I asked her if it was OK to share her cards on my blog, and she said yes!

So the samples today were made by Cindy using the stamp set Great Grads (114976 $24.95).
GREAT JOB CINDY!!! The next thing your cards need is a Hand Stamped by Cindy stamp on the back and I bet I know where you can order one. :o)

Thanks for dropping by today . . . hope your day is GREAT!

Georgia

p.s.

Sale-a-bration ends March 31st. . if you're interested in joining my team, call me so we can chat!

No comments: