Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Card Clubs are forming NOW!!!

Are you ready to have some fun? In our ever stressful lives it's nice to know that at least once a month you're able to kick back and stamp with some ladies!!! The next round of card clubs are forming now and will start in May! I hope you are able to join me.

Currently I plan on offering clubs on the:
3rd Tuesday
3rd Wednesday

All clubs will be at my home in Galesburg and will run from 6:30pm - 8pm.

As with the current sessions these clubs will run for 10 months, so that everyone has a turn to be hostess. Each month you'll stamp 5 cards. The only cost you will have is to order $15 in merchandise each month, and one month you'll supply refreshments. At the end of the club you will have made 50 cards. . if you think the average card you purchase at the store is $3-4 you'll be saving yourself at least $150.00.

If you have any questions, or to sign up, please call or e-mail me.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

Georgia Caulkins, Sr. Supervisor with Stampin' Up!
Galesburg, Illinois 61401
Cell: 309/221-9288

E-Mail: georgia@mustainlaw.com

Online Ordering now available 24-7 on my SU website: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/

No comments: