Thursday, March 26, 2009

April 4th M&T in Monmouth

Hello Stampers!


I would like to invite you to my next make and take class. This class will be held in Monmouth at The Well, which is located on South Main Street starting at 10am. Cost for this class is $20 and you will be making 10 cards and 1 framed art, which is shown below. Please register for this class by 5pm on Thursday, April 2nd. I hope to hear from you soon!



(Please note that the above framed art was created by my Up-Upline Julie S, but stamped by me! :o)

ALSO . . . I want to remind you that next Tuesday, MARCH 31st is the final day to join SU at the discounted price of $169 AND get the 2 FREE stamp sets in addition to your starter kit . . . click HERE for all of those details!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

No comments: