Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baroque Motifs ~ Catalog CASE

Hello Stampers!

I have another card to show you today that I CASED (Copy and Share Everything) from the catalog. It uses the stamp set: Baroque Motifs (113490 $27.95) and I need to thank my mother real quick, because it's her stamp set. . . Thanks MOM!

While blog surfing is so much fun I've found the catalog is also an awesome and quick place to turn to get ideas.

OK . . . so here's my card. . . I was so happy that I found my guide came with the crafters tool kit to make a perfect row of holes. . . it has been MIA for awhile. . .I guess that means I need to clean my stamp room.


Colors are Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I got the ribbon for free through the Sale-a-bration promo. Remember you only have until 3/31 to earn the Sale-a-bration items for FREE!

The next picture I want to share with you is of my card with the catalog. What do you think??? Did I do OK?

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have questions, please ask!

Georgia

No comments: