Monday, March 2, 2009

Circle Scissor Plus - Video

Update: My March Newsletter is done! If you did not get a copy in your inbox, and would like to receive a copy, please send me an e-mail or leave me a comment!

Hello Stampers!

I know many of you are waiting for your Circle Scissor Plus from Stampin' Up! I just checked the back order report and they will be shipping soon! I'm very sorry if you are waiting on one of these.

In February all card club members had a chance to use my Circle Scissor. Below is a quick video on how to use your Circle Scissor incase you didn't get to play with mine.


For the best result you'll want to use a glass mat for smooth cuts; self-healing mat may provide uneven results. When cutting multiple sizes from one piece of paper, cut smallest piece first and continue cutting progressively larger sizes.

The Circle Range is from 1-6". You can also draw circles with a pencil, pen or marker. The swivel handle makes for a one-step cut, while the gripper feet on bottom prevents slipping on surface.

I hope you enjoyed the video today!

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: