Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big Shot/Yummy Pocket Card

Hello Stampers!

Remember how I talk about CASEing cards (Copy And Share Everything)? Well today's card was CASED from Patty Bennent. Patty is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who likes to blog. I love to check out Patty's blog and often do daily.

I just knew I wanted to case her when I saw the pocket card she made using the Top Note die and her Big Shot.

Here is my version of the card. I love to take an idea CASE it and change it just a bit to make it my own. Stamping and Sharing is so much FUN!!!

This is a Sale-a-bration Card. . . it used the Designer paper, Ribbon Bundle and Yummy Stamp set, which are all Sale-a-bration products. I also used Basic Black ink and certainly Celery, Whisper White and Bashful Blue Card Stock.

Thanks for stopping by today and as always if you have any questions, please ask!

Georgia

1 comment:

Krista said...

What a great idea ! I have to keep this in mind !
Have a great weekend !