Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi Stampers!

I had a very busy night with 2 of my downline members over to stamp. I'll share a couple of pictures with you tomorrow, but for today I want to share a card I got out of the demonstrator library on the Stampin' Up! website. All of the details are below! I just love how Kelly used the Build A Brad.


Stamps:
Nature Silhouettes Stamp Set
On Your Birthday Stamp Set
Wow Flowers Stamp Set
Sanded Stamp Set


Paper:
Card Stock Whisper White
Card Stock Chocolate Chip
Card Stock Old Olive


Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Basic Black
Classic Stampin Pad Old Olive
Stampin Pastels


Accessories:
Build A Brad Pewter
Stamping Sponges
Stampin Dimensionals
Punch 1 3/4 Inch Circle
Punch 1 3/8 Inch Circle
Punch 1 Inch Circle
Punch 1 1/4 Inch Circle
Punch 1/2 Inch Circle
Snail Adhesive Permanent


Created by:
Kelly Acheson

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to check back tomorrow for some pictures from my GlitterBees downline meeting! Remember you have until Tuesday, March 31st to join SU at the discounted price. . . contact me for more information!

~ Georgia

No comments: