Saturday, March 14, 2009

Great Grads

Hello Stampers!

Today's post is for all of you out there who have a Senior graduating this year. . . have you thought about stamping the party invites??? Wednesday night Cindy was over and did just that. We found an idea on SCS that we both really liked and CASED it.

Cindy worked so hard stamping, while I worked on cutting card stock. Now she just needs to assemble them and she's done!

Before Cindy came over I borrowed her stamp set and made a card, just to make sure I had the measurements correct. I have a cousin graduating from Aledo High School in May, and I'm so excited that I have her card done. . . now I just hope I don't loose it before May 17th rolls around. :o)

Here's the card Cindy is using for her party invites! She wheeled and stamped 96 of these babies! She did great! Cindy chose to use Night of Navy, Whisper White and Silver Card Stock. For my example below I chose Glorious Green, Basic Black and Whisper White.

The stamp set used was Great Grads and the stars came from the Jumbo Wheel, Classic Stars and the ticket corner punch was used on the edges of the card stock.
Remember, if you need help with invitations for that next big event make sure to give me a call or send me an e-mail. I can help you design invites for any special event. . . including weddings, baby showers or even graduation open houses. . . . the list could go on and on.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: