Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Shot - Card

Hi Stampers,

Today I want to share a card with you that I cased from Patsy Waggoner. I just changed it a little bit, so it worked for me.

The first thing I did was cut my Kiwi Kiss card stock at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for the base of my card. Then I cut a piece of Regal Rose 4" x 5 1/4" and ran it through my Big Shot using the Exclusive Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 (114512 $11.95) Texturz Plates. Remember when you use the texturz plates you'll also need the Impressions Pad and Silicone Rubber.


The DSP is from the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (DSP) and measures 1 1/2" x 4". I use my Wide Oval Punch to cut out a oval from Rose Red Card Stock. Then using Kiwi Kiss Card Stock I used the Sweetest Stem Embosslit Die. The Embosslits dies measure 2 1/4" x 2 1/2". These chemically etched dies include a positive and negative image that allows simultaneous cutting and embossing. Embosslits can cut though card stock and designer series paper.

The Regal Rose flower was punch using the Boho Blossoms Punch and I used a Gold Brad to hold it in place.

This card was very quick and easy and it was also the make and take card from Tianna's workshop this past weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have questions, please ask!
Georgia

Reminders:
Sale-a-bration ends today!
15% off the starter kit ends today!

No comments: