Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sale-a-brations

Hi Stampers,

I totally forgot to update my blog last night before I went to bed. . . . sorry! My whole night was thrown off when I got a call from my Doctor. . . life's crazy.

As you know Sale-a-brations is almost over. You have until March 31st to get a FREE Sale-a-bration product with a $50 purchase.

One of the stamp sets you can get is called Botanical Blooms and I have a sample for you below. This was done my a fellow StampAttic's members, but there wasn't a name on the card, so I'm not sure which member made it. . if it was your, please leave a comment, so I can give proper credit.

Thanks for looking today!
Georgia

BTW - here is a bonus picture for you today. . . with the warmer weather this weekend Blake got to go for a bike ride. . . he loves to be outside!