Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monkey Time!

Hi Stampers!


Today I have another Big Shot 3D swap project to share with you. This one was created by Nikki of the StampAttics. And just like yesterday it uses the Scallop Circle Bigz Die.

Besides using many punches to make the monkey's face Nikki used Chocolate Chip Double Stitched ribbon for the handle and the bow is made from Red Gingham Ribbon. GREAT Job Nikki and THANKS for swapping with me! You may recall that for this 3D swap I made Fabric STAMP banners using my Big Shot and Pennant Die. Click HERE to go to that post!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and check back often as I am getting really close to my 200th blog post. . . that's sure to call for some Blog Candy . . . aka . . . FREE Stuff for YOU!!!

~ Georgia

Don't forget FRIDAY, March 6th is the deadline to register for my Saturday, March 21st Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack. Click HERE for the details!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Georgia,

What do you use inside as the bag/box to hold the sweeties or gift ??
Thanks
Janette
janette.morrison@ntlworld.com