Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Shot - Lady Bug

Hello Stampers!

Today I want to share with you a lady bug I received in a 3D Big Shot Swap. In January I swapped 3D projects with 10 other demonstrators, and this is one of the projects I got back! It was made by Julia J. of the StampAttics!


Julia used the Scallop Circle Bigz die as well as Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die. She did a GREAT job and even added my name to the tag. Thanks for this wonderful idea Julia!

Have I told you how much I LOVE my Big Shot??? It's awesome. I love how it will cut through 50 types of materials, and I have used it more than I ever dreamed I would. Is the Big Shot on your wishlist? Would you like to get a FREE level 1 hostess stamp set, level 2 hostess stamp set or maybe $25 in free merchandise just for purchasing it? Call and/or e-mail me to learn more about this limited time offer!

Have a GREAT weekend, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Georgia

No comments: