Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Workshop WOW DVD ~ Altered Envelope

A week or so ago I had a few of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators over to watch the Workshop WOW DVD that my upline Kathy V. gave to me. Kathy purchased the DVD at convention and gave it to me . . thanks Kathy! I'm blessed to have such a giving upline!!!

One of the items that was shown on the DVD was a cute way to alter an envelope, so that's the project I have to share with you today.

First you need to seal your envelope. Then using your tag punch you simply punch about 1 1/4 times down the edge of the envelope. Flip it over and do it again on the other side. . . clear as mud? Scroll down for the photo and it should be a bit clearer.


This makes a perfect pouch to stick a treat in. PLEASE NOTE - if your treat is larger than the opening you'll want to seal the envelope LAST. So after you decorate the envelope stick your treat inside and seal it shut.


I used the SALE-a-Bration stamp set called YUMMY, and the designer series paper is a level 1 hostess ONLY item.

Remember Sale-a-bration runs until March 31st. If you would like to be a Sale-a-bration hostess please call and/or e-mail me! It's a great way to get all of the items shown above for FREE! These would be perfect treats to pass out at work, send to school or give to your neighbors.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Georgia

p.s. March 31st is the final day to get the starter kit at 15% off and also receive an additional stamp set for FREE . . . so if you've been thinking about joining SU now is the time! Call 309/221-9288 or e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com if you have any questions. . . plus you'll need my password to join online at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/. See THIS post for more details!

No comments: