Friday, February 27, 2009

Empty Build-a-Brad Tin

At one time or another you may find yourself using all of the build-a-brads and being left with an empty tin. Then you find yourself asking what do I do with it? It's to good to just throw out, but how can I make it pretty?

It's very easy to decorate a build-a-brad tin. All it takes is a little Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Ribbon and you're done. In the photos below you will see I used both the Designer Series Paper and Ribbon from the Sale-a-bration book, so it didn't cost anything to decorate this tin!


Yes, even the heart is designer paper. I just cut out an image from one of the sheets and adhered it with a stampin' dimensional.

I also want to mention that I used my corner rounder to round the DSP on the inside. The DSP also has a little snail adhesive on the back to keep it in place. You can make many of these in a matter of just minutes! If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

Up Coming Make and Take Class:
Saturday, March 21st Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack. Cost is $25 and you're making 30 cards. Please RSVP by 3/6 so I have time to get your supplies and cut the card stock!

No comments: