Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-a-Brations Starts TODAY!!!

Hello Stampers!

I'm so excited today, because Sale-a-Bration STARTED TODAY!!! Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase.

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit--that's $335 worth of products for only $169!


You can view the Sale-a-Brations Catalog HERE and I have also added a link to the right side of my blog. If you would like a Sale-a-Brations catalog sent to you, please call or e-mail me and I'll get one right over.


ALSO - Starting today when you place an order ONLINE through my demonstrator website (http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/) you will receive a catalog for FREE!!! Stampin' Up! will be offering a free Idea Book & Catalog with the first 22,000 orders or until April 30, 2009, whichever comes first.


Would you like to see some Sale-a-Brations (SAB) samples??? If so, you are in luck! Yesterday was our quarterly StampAttic's meeting and I participated in a card swap with some other demonstrators. I'm sorry I don't know who all created these cards. If they had their name on the back I've given them credit below.

This first card won 1st place. I'm sorry I don't recall whose card it was. I'm thinking Pat, but I'm not 100% sure. All I know is I voted for this card! Oh. . . also she used the SAB set Polka Dot Punches (page 4).


This next card is mine! If you attended my Hostess appreciation night you made a card that looked very similar to this one. I tweaked it a bit. I added a layer to make it a full card, and I also embossed instead of using Whisper White Craft ink. :o) I used the SAB set Botanical Blooms (page 10)


I also voted for this card! It's awesome and one I need to case. There was no name on this card, so if it's you card please e-mail me so I can give you credit for your creation! This card also used the stamp set Botanical Blooms (page 10).


Julie S. Created this next card. The stamp set used again was Botanical Blooms (page 10).

The next card is Awesome. Nikki L. did an awesome card. She used the stamp set: Congrats (page 4).

Finally I want to show you the card that Julie V. made while she was at my house stamping. Well at least she got it started at my house and finished it at home. You gotta love stamping with kids! Julie you did a GREAT JOB. I love your colors! A person can never have to many sympathy cards. BTW. . . I will be casing this card! :o)

Thanks for stopping by today and please don't forget to call and/or e-mail me to book your Sale-a-bration workshop. I only have a few dates left in February and March is filling up fast! I should also mention that if you don't have time to have a workshop in your home you can still receive hostess benefits by having a catalog show!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia


Up Coming Events:
Saturday 2/7 (10am-2pm)~ Make and Take Class at The Well in Monmouth ~ $20 ~ RSVP by 2/5
Sunday 2/8 (6:30pm) ~ Opportunity Night at My House in Galesburg ~ FREE ~ RSVP by 2/7
Sunday 2/22 (2-4pm) ~ Make and Take Class at My House in Galesburg ~ 10 ~ RSVP 2/20

Georgia Caulkins
Supervisor with Stampin' Up!
(309) 343-9356
georgia@mustainlaw.com

No comments: