Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Card SAS

Hello Stampers!

How would you like to make 30 Birthday Cards? If so, you're in luck! You may recall this fall I held a Christmas card stamp-a-stack where we each made 30 Christmas Cards. I had so much fun at that class that I didn't want to wait until the fall to hold another 30 card stamp-a-stack, so I am offering a birthday card stamp-a-stack to you.

This stamp-a-stack will be held on Saturday, March 21st starting at 10am. This class will be held at The Well in Monmouth. The Well lets us use their party room to stamp/scrapbook once a month. Usually I hold class there the 1st Saturday of the month, but due to other plans the date has changed for the March class. We usually break for lunch around noon and then finish up stamping after our belly is nice and full! The Well has the best food! I have the room reserved until 4pm, so if you can't come right at 10am you still should have plenty of time to make your cards!

So that I can order all of the supplies from Stampin' Up! you must register by Friday, March 6th! Cost for this class is $25.

You will receive all of the supplies to make 30 cards including 3 yards of ribbon as well as color photo of each card to have by your side as you work on the cards. You can CASE (create and share everything aka copy) the cards from the pictures or change them for your own taste.

If you would like to add on envelopes to mail your cards in I recommend the Medium Whisper White envelopes. They will match the base of each card and you can stamp them to match! Cost for envelopes is $6.50 + shipping and tax. When you register for the stamp-a-stack I will remember to ask you if you'd like envelopes!

As with all of my make and take classes I ask that you bring your choice of adhesive and scissors. Snail adhesive and refills can also be added on when you register for this class.

Now . . . would you like to see a sneak peak of some of the cards you'll be making? Yesterday I had a chance to design 9 of the 30 cards. . . so I'm almost 1/3 of the way done!

Some of you will be excited to know that there was NO stamping on the first 9 cards I designed! So far, I used some stickers that came in the Best Ever simply scrappin' kit as well as a little bit of ribbon!

So are you ready to make all of your 2009 birthday cards one day? I can't wait to have my "stash" on hand. . . . especially when a birthday sneaks up on me. I'm sure that has happened to you. 30 not enough? There is no limit to the number of kits you can purchase!

Please register for this event by calling 309/221-9288 or sending me an e-mail georgia@mustainlaw.com.

Can't travel to Monmouth on the 21? Don't worry this class will be available via mail. Again, I ask that you register by March 6th so supplies can be ordered :o)

I can't wait to hear from you!

Georgia

No comments: