Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Buzzin' By!

Hello Stampers!

I am very excited about how the card I'm going to show you today turned out. It using my favorite tool, the Big Shot! And one of my favorite dies, Top Note!

First you start by folding you 4 1/4 x 11" card stock in half. Then you line the fold mark just below where the die would cut the top part of the design. (See photo below.)





After you run the die through the Big Shot your card is ready to decorate! Yes, it is as simple as that! As you can see from the photo below I used the stamp set Just Buzzin' By. I stamped the image in Stazon ink on Water Color paper. I used my aqua painters to water color the bees and hive.



The designer paper, Raspberry Tart, was also ran through my Big Shot and adhered to the card. I also used 10" of Pretty in Pink Grosgrain 1/4" ribbon to finish the card. This is a card that would be very cute in any color.

Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to place your Sale-a-Bration order online and receive not only a free Sale-a-Bration product, but a free catalog too! Shop Online at http://www.georgiacaulkins.staminup.net/.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

BTW - Thursday is the final day to register for Saturday's Monmouth make and take class. See yesterday's post for two of the scrapbook pages we are making.

1 comment:

Krista said...

This card is gorgeous !! I have to try this too, I own a Top Note Die too !