Friday, February 6, 2009

Decor Stencils!

As I have mention in the past Stampin' Up! now has a line of Decor Stencils! Yes stenciling is making it's way back. I remember watching my mother stencil bunnies around my purple bedroom when I was a little girl.

You can use the Decor Stencils on walls, frames, pillows and more! With our stencils, you can create custom pieces quickly and easily. Some stencils layer and coordinate with vinyl pieces; others work alone. Either way, using stencils will provide amazing results!

While I didn't have a chance to attend leadership this year three of the demonstrators in my upline/sideline group did. And they were kind enough to share some photos with me, that I am sharing with you today.

These sample uses the Parisian Damaks stencil (116571 $14.94). You can use acrylic or stencil paint to add color. For a softer look dab on the color with a sponge or stencil brush!



This last sample was copied from the Decor Elements Catalog. You can view the whole catalog by clicking HERE! They used the Flowing Flowers Flower Decor Stencils (116574 $27.95 set of 7).


I'm not sure about you, but I'm ready to decorate my house!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

p.s.
Don't forget the first 22,000 orders online receive a FREE catalog! You can shop online at my website: www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net!

No comments: