Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 B-Day Cards

Hello Stampers and Happy Tuesday!

Today I have decided to just share a couple of the 30 birthday cards you will be making at my March 21st make and take class. See the post below for all of the details. I hope you'll be able to make it!

I'm happy to report that I finished all 30 cards without stamping!!! This is something new I wanted to try, since at the x-mas card stamp-a-stack there was a couple of times the stamping table got congested. This time around you'll be able to stamp everything from the comfort of your own little table. Get Excited!!!

Of course, I plan on having the matching stamp set as well as a birthday stamp set out so you can stamp your envelopes to match.

I would really like to stress that I made this card simple, so you can complete 30 cards with ease. Please feel free to add embellishments to them as you assemble them. If you would like to order any embellishments when you register for this class I can help pick them out. The first embellishment I would suggest is a package of silver brads. A couple of brads on a card can really step it up! Take the card below for example. I would add a brad in each of the flowers a the bottom right side. What would you do?

To the card below I would add a bit of crystal effects and dazzling diamonds to the candles. . in fact I would add crystal effects and dazzling diamonds to all of the candles. . . if you scroll down to yesterday's post about this class you can see what I'm talking about.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these card samples, and I really hope you are able to join me for this class. Remember I am also offering this class via mail if you interested. . . local gals there is not charge for postage if you'd like to pick it up. :o)

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

2 comments:

vickiw said...

Ok, so why was this posted at 4:00? Girl you need to sleep then.
What DP is this from?
I am so spoiled with all the great designer paper.

Georgia said...

The DSP is from the Stampin' Up! scrapbook kit, Best Ever! Page 162of the current SU catalog. BTW if you don't have a catalog you can get one for FREE when you place an order online. Thanks for leaving a comment!