Tuesday, February 3, 2009

12x12 Scrapbook Pages

Hello Stampers,


As promised Below you'll see two of the 12x12 scrapbook pages we're making on Saturday. If you'd like to sign up for this make and take class, please call or e-mail me by Thursday 2/5 so I have time to cut supplies



Location: The Well, South Main Street, Monmouth
Time: 10am
Cost: $20
What are we making: 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages!

As you can see from the photo below scrapbooking can be simple. I started with Whisper White card stock as my base. Other colors used are Chocolate Chip and Real Red. I used my scallop edge punch to make a neat edge on my Real Red card stock and then tucked it under. The Chocolate Chip with dots came from the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper pack.




I used the new Whisper White Organza Ribbon on this project. This ribbon is awesome, and you get 15 yards for only $5.95!



I wanted to show you a close up of the Designer Label. I stamped Happiness from the Warm Words stamp set onto Whisper White card stock and then used my Designer Label punch. The Silver piece is from the Silver Hodgepodge hardware! I just love that stuff.



Below you can see I took a piece from the Silver Hodgepodge hardware and "threaded" a Clear Rhinestone Brad through it. It really pops out on the paper.




If you have any questions about these scrapbook pages, please ask!

~ Georgia

No comments: