Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweet Bella - Part 2

Happy Valentine's Day Stampers!

I hope your sweetheart has something special planned for you today! Our family is spending the weekend in St. Louis at the Holiday Inn. Rocky wanted to go to the boat show. . . I'd rather be home stamping, but it guess I need to make a little more time for the guys in my life!

Today I am wrapping up my Style Watch. If you missed any days, make sure to scroll down all of the way to Monday! I hope you have enjoyed seeing lots of samples each day. While I didn't create any of the samples myself I truly feel blessed to have demonstrators in my life who take pictures and share them with me! Thanks Ladies!

One thing I noticed was that I didn't share any Scrapbook pages with you. Sorry about that! To make up for it I'm starting today's post with two scrapbook pages that. We will be getting into wedding season soon, so they are perfect!


Both pages used the stamp set Ever After (113401 $22.95). I love the scallop edges on the page above and the use of the Pretties Kit on page below.



Have you ever thought about giving a scrapbook as a gift? It would be a wonderful gift that would be cherished for years to come. I have not done this yet, but I have one in the works. . . OK I have the album and scrapbook kit sitting on my desk and I just know I need to get to it soon.

Do you what to know who is getting my first scrapbook gift ?? Well that's a secret, but when I get the album done I'll show you pictures AFTER I give it away. . . I would hate to ruin the surprise. :o)
OK . . . back to samples!

The first card I would like to share with you today also uses the stamp set Ever After. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the Baja Breeze card stock is textured! Did you know you can get any color family in textured paper? The come in a pack of 24 for $11.95 and they are 12x12 sheets.



This next card uses one of my favorite big shot dies. . . Scallop Circle! Have I told you yet this week how much I LOVE my Big Shot? It's awesome. . if you haven't had a chance to try it at one of my events, please call and you can come over. . . or call and book a workshop and I'll bring it to your house. . . . OK back to the sample. . . the Always is a rub on from the Chateau Bella Rub-Ons (111416 $10.95).



This next card is a bit unusual. . isn't it neat??? I can't wait to make my own version of this card. On Tuesday I just ordered my own Eyelet Border Punch. . I just can't wait for it to come. Other accessories used below include: Fleurettes Accents & Elements, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Clip Assortment and the Pretties Kit.


The final sample of Style Watch Spring/Summer 2009 is a cute 3D Box. Again it used the stamp set Ever After. I'm LOVING IT. . . how about you?
Thanks for stopping by today, and please leave me a comment to let me know if you or if you didn't like the post this week.

Have a GREAT day with your Sweetheart!!!!
Georgia

No comments: