Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Friend ~ Scrapbook Page

Hello Stampers!

It's the weekend, and I know everyone's time is precious so I'll be short and sweet! Today I would like to share a scrapbook page with you. This is a sample I took off of the Stampin' Up! demo website. They have lots and lots of samples on there for demos to CASE and share with you. I hope you enjoy the page, and all of the details are listed below!
Stamps:
Good Friend Stamp Set


Paper:
Card Stock Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Good Morning Sunshine
Card Stock 12 X 12 Textured In Color 08-09
Card Stock 12 X 12 In Color 08-09
On Board Lots Of Letters


Inks:
Craft Stampin Pad Not Quite Navy
Classic Stampin Pad Summer Sun
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Stampin Write Marker Basic Black


Accessories:
Crafters' Tool Kit
Sizzix Bigz Circle, Scallop
Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
Big Shot; Cutting Pads

Scrapbook Page Created by:
Sherri Barron

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Georgia

No comments: