Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die ~ Big Shot

Hello Stampers!

I am so excited today to show you a card I made using the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and my Big Shot! I got the idea for the card from Patty Bennent's blog. Patty has wonderful ideas and I enjoy checking out her blog often.

I started this card by folding a piece of the Delicate Dots Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper(114674 ~ FREE with $50 purchase) in half and lining it up on the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.

After running the die through my Big Shot I had six butterflies to choose from! These butterflies are different sizes, which is great when you want to add some layers to a project! I used my So Saffron ink pad and a Stampin' Sponge to add some color to the designer paper. I also got out my pretties kit and attached 4 half pearls with crystal effects.
The scallop on the bottom of the designer paper was done using the Scallop Edge Punch and I tied a piece of the 5/8" So Saffron Ribbon from the Sale-a-Bration Ribbon Bundle (114618 ~ FREE with $50 purchase) around the card. If you wondering the Whisper White Card Stock that I used for the base of the card was cut at 4 1/4 x11" and folded in half.

To finish the card I used the Warm Words stamp set and stamped Happiness in So Saffron ink. This is another card that would look fabulous in any color! I think the next time I try it I'll use Regal Rose! What color would you try?

If you are interested in getting the designer paper or ribbon that I showed you today, remember that Sale-a-bration only runs until March 31st! I do have a few dates open in March if you'd like to host a workshop. . . if a workshop is out of the question, please send me an e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com) to see how you can receive either hostess benefits or $25 in free merchandise with ONLY $100 in orders. All it takes is 4 order of $25 it's that easy! Or you can get 2 orders of $50 each or any combination of orders to reach $100 it doesn't matter how you get there as long as you have $100 in orders. I often find myself spending $100 all on my own. :o) Space is limited, so if you're interested, please let me know ASAP!

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

No comments: