Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Scrapbook Page

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday I had a chance to do a quick scrapbook page and I want to share that with you today! I used 3 Sale-a-bration products. I just love getting and using FREE stuff . . . don't you? I decided to scrap a 12x12 page and I chose So Saffron card stock to match the So Saffron Ribbon, which is part of the Sale-a-bration ribbon bundle.

I also used the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, Delicate Dots, and the Sale-a-bration stamp set . . . Yummy.



Do you see that I used my Big Shot and Top Note die behind the picture of Blake? I had to have a picture of him eating something, because the stamp reads, "A little yummy for your tummy."

I wanted to keep this page very simple. You could move the photo to allow room for more, and also add a title and a journal box.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check back tomorrow. I finished all 30 of the Birthday Cards we're making in Monmouth on Saturday, March 21st. Remember the deadline to register for this class is 3/6. Click HERE for all of the details!

~ Georgia

No comments: