Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diaper Fold Pouch

Hello Stampers!

Last night was the last club meeting for my Woodhull Hostess Club! I hope you ladies had as much fun as I did these past 6 months. I look forward to stamping with many of you in our Alpha club, while I will miss the others that were unable to join this new group. I'd like to thank all of the ladies who participated, and I hope you had fun making 3D projects each month!

Today I'd like to share with everyone one of the quick and easy 3D projects we made last night. We made a Diaper Fold Pouch. When looking for ideas for the club I came across this idea on Splitcoaststampers.com.

To create this project at home you'll need 1 piece of double sided paper (square) and a bone folder. Below I used a 6x6 sheet of paper which came from the level 1 hostess only paper set.

Step 1: Fold paper in half diagonally.


Step 2: Take one of the lower corners of your triangle and fold it over to the middle of the other triangle side.

Step 3: Take the other lower corner of the triangle and fold it over to the middle of the opposite side.

Step 4: Take one layer of your top corner and fold it down to create your pouch.

Step 5: Decorate and fill your pouch.

I used a flower from the Pretties Kit and a Rhinestone brad!


Variations: Change the filling; add little note cards instead of candy.
Make it an envelope for an invitation.
Change the size; Make it smaller to add it to a card front.
Make it big to hold a lot of goodies.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to stamp with you real soon!
Georgia

No comments: