Thursday, February 12, 2009

Manhattan - Part 2

Hello Ladies!

Today is part 2 of the Manhattan Style Watch! I'd like to keep it short and sweet and jump right into the samples! Most of the samples came from Leadership!

This first card uses the stamp set Central Park (113732 $15.95). Does anyone else think of Friends and Central Perk when I say Central Park? Who knows. . . maybe it's just me. :o)

Now this next project is quite appropriate to be posted on my blog. G is for Georgia right? (Again it's a photo taken at Leadership, so probably not!) Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper was used to cover the note book. I think the Baja Breeze Double Stitched Ribbon was a very nice touch. Don't you?

The next sample is a cute little gift bag. I love how you can stamp the images from the Fifth Avenue Floral (113734 $24.95) stamp set and not have to color them in. They look FABULOUS as is!

Now that I just typed that the images from the Fifth Avenue Floral set look Fabulous not colored in I am showning you a card where they are colored in. . . go figure! Another wonderful thing about this stamp set. . . color them or not. It's your choice!

The last sample I'm showing you today comes from Julia's demonstrating at the Bash! LOOK at the rectangle on the card. Julia used one of the Canvas Cuts Accents and Elements (113979 $7.95 page 177) and applied a rub-on from the Fashion District Rub-Ons (113884 $10.95).

Thanks for blogging with me today, and make sure to come back tomorrow for the next Style Watch!
~ Georgia

No comments: