Monday, February 16, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Set: Yummy

Hello Stampers!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We spent our weekend in St. Louis at the Boat Show and shopping. Our first stop was the Bass Pro Shop! My husband loves the outdoors and loves to fish. At the store they had this cute back drop set up and I just had to take Rocky and Blake's photo. My husband is such a good sport about getting his photo taken, but I still think he could have given me a better simile! :o)

Sunday we decided to do a bit more shopping and found ourselves at Union Station. I had no idea that they turned the old train station into a mall. It was a very cute little mall, which also had a photo opp. Below is a picture of Blake with our friend Tony. Tony and his fiancee Emily also went to St. Louis for the weekend to the boat show.
Thanks for reading about my weekend. . I had so much fun and I want to share it with you!

**Sample Time**
I am so excited about the sample today. . . this was a gift I made for a good friend, who happened to host a Stampin' Up! workshop this past Friday night.

This is a paint can covered with the new Raspberry Tart Designer Paper. To keep the designer paper in place I used Sticky Strip. The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss Stripped Ribbon and was just tied around the paint can. I used my new circle cutter to cut out a circle for the top of the can and used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, YUMMY, to describe what she would find inside.

Candy of course!

Well today's post is short and sweet, because I'm tired and need to go to bed! Thanks for stopping by today, and if you have any questions, please ask!

I hope you get to Stamp Today!

Georgia

No comments: