Thursday, February 5, 2009

Join Stampin' Up!


I’ve mentioned this before, and I’ll mention it again, but did you know as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you can earn incentive cruise for two for FREE? Talk about getting excited! My goal last year was to have $20K in sales, and I was able to accomplish that with your help, Thank You! This year I have sat my goal a bit higher and I am trying to earn the incentive cruise. However, I can’t do it without your help!

You see Stampin’ Up! gives demonstrators 5 different ways to earn the incentive cruise and I have set my goal on option 3, which means I need to have x amount of sales and also get four ladies, just like you, to join the Stampin’ Up! family!

Did you know as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you never have to hold an actual workshop if you don’t want to? That's right! You can enjoy being a demonstrator for the discounts and demonstrator only specials without holding a single workshop. While you are more than welcome to hold as many workshops as you’d like it is not a requirement.

How much do I have to order to stay active? Only $300 retail per quarter. Break that down and it is only $100 a month. I often find myself purchasing that much for myself. :o) If you sign up in February or March, you actually have the rest of this current quarter PLUS all of next quarter (April, May & June) to get $300 sold or purchased! It can be all at once or in smaller orders. I like to encourage new demonstrators to hold an open house after their starter kit comes. Most of the time your sales from the open house is well over $300 and it takes all of the pressure off. Plus you get to keep the hostess benefits for yourself!

Do I have to keep an inventory? No, Stampin’ Up! has strict rules about cash and carry of products. We are a home based business, not a store, and Stampin’ Up! prohibits us from keeping stock on hand. Which is a huge relief, because I’m sure you’ve seen the catalog. I would have no idea how many of which items I should have in stock, and trying to keep stuff on hand would surly break the bank!

I have some of the items shown in the starter kit, can I get something else? Yes, most of the items in the starter kit are customizable, so you can pick and choose the stamp sets as well as ink pads and card stock you want/need.

Here is a little bit of information for you:
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is a debt free company and is celebrating it’s 20th year in business? How great is that! You can feel confident when you join that Stampin' Up! has been and will continued to be a leader in the stamping industry.

If you looking for a discount, or an way to generate extra money I would like to invite you to try Stampin’ Up! If after awhile Stampin’ Up! isn’t a perfect fit for you at anytime you can stop and still keep everything that came in your starter kit, as well as any incentive stamps or gifts from Stampin’ Up! that you may have earned on your journey.

Right now the starter kit is 15% off, which means you receive $335 worth of supplies for only $169!!! Plus if you join during Sale-a-brations Stampin’ Up! will give you an extra stamp set for FREE. (Up to a $47.95 value). So you will be saving a total of $213.95. I don’t know about you, but I would take $200 plus of supplies for free any day!

Here is a picture of the starter kit. Please check out this POST for a complete list of items.

If you have at least 4 stamp sets on your wish list, and/or the Big Shot is listed there too now is the time to join! Besides the 20% instant income off each order you place you will receive an additional 10% instant income on your first order of $150 (or more) if placed within 45 days. That's 30% income on your first order!

Stampin' Up! won't really give you your own parking spot, but with their customer service and demonstrator support like you will feel like you have one!

Please call (309/221-9288) or e-mail me (georgia@mustainlaw.com) for my demo password, so that you can join online HERE!

OK . . I hope you didn't think I'd leave you without showing you some samples . . . If you have any questions about the cards below, please ask!

You might say I'm trying to inspire you to get creative for next weekend.

Thanks for stopping, and remember if you have questions about any of these photos I took at the New Catalog Bash, please ask!

~ Georgia

No comments: