Saturday, March 7, 2009

Botanical Blooms & Sweet Little Sentiments

Hello Stampers,

What a wonderful Spring day we had yesterday. While my "Real Job" keep me inside until 5pm Blake and I was able to spend about an hour outside when we got home last night. I spent the time sweeping the porch off, while Blake blew his bubbles and wrote with sidewalk chalk. It was a very nice way to unwind after a long day at the office. Here's a picture of Blake on the porch. He's getting so big and will be 3 next month! I better get started stamping the party invites!!!


Today I would like to share a card with you that I'm making at Angie's workshop tonight. Angie is celebrating with Sale-a-Bration! :o) For this card I used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Botanical Blooms and the Hostess Stamp set: Sweet Little Sentiments.

When you use the stamp set Botanical Blooms be sure to have your Stamp-a-ma-jig close by. . . it makes 2 step stamping sets very easy to use. Colors used are Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron. And I got to use the new Eyelet Border Punch . . I love this new punch!!!

Above is a close up of the Sweet Little Sentiment and you can also see the two step stamping really well.

Thanks for blogging with me today, and I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

~ Georgia

1 comment:

Krista said...

Great cards !! Blake is so big ! Our boys will be 3 next month ! Can't believe how time flies !