Monday, March 23, 2009

Manhattan Flower Textured Die - Again

Hello Ladies!

I just can't get enough of SU's new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die that you use with the Big Shot. Click HERE to see a video on how to use this AWESOME die. I'm sure you can guess that you'll be seeing a lot of samples made with this die.

So . . . today I'd like to show you one of the make and take projects the ladies got to make at Dana's workshop on Sunday using this die. This card was very simple to do.

First I took a piece of Whisper White Card Stock (4" x 5 1/4") and using the impression die ran it through my Big Shot. Then using the Level 1 stamp set, Sweet Litte Sentiments, I stamped the phrase in Riding Hood Red ink. Next I used a sponge dauber and applied the same ink color directly to the embossed area to make the flowers pop out. Last I attached the "card front" to Riding Hood Red Card Stock(4 1/4 x 11") and it was done!

What do you think? Like I said this card was simple, but fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: