Saturday, March 21, 2009

Manhattan Flower Embossing Video**

Hello Stampers!!!

I love how Stampin' Up! rewards it's demonstrators. Last month I promoted to Sr. Supervisor, and with that promotion came a $100 shopping spree . . . AND because SU was also running a promotion special I got an additional $50 to spend. Would you like to see what I got for FREE?

I've been eyeballing the Manhattan Flowers Stamp set ever since the New Catalog Bash in January. . . . I can't wait to get stamping with it. Remember SU is having a promotion right now for becoming a SU demo . . Click HERE for more details, and if you're interested give me a call, so we can chat!

Today I would like to show you how to use the Textured Impression Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up! See video below! :o) You'll have to excuse my voice. . . I'm getting a cold!


Now that you've watched the video here's my card I made. . . like I mention in the video just add ribbon or other embellishment and you're done! With the right colors this would make a wonderful wedding invitation!!!


I did want to add a little bit more to the embossed area, so I got out my standing block and rubbed it over the card stock.


Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing some of you at the make and take class today!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Georgia

No comments: