Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Shot - Bag

Hello Stampers!

As I mention yesterday I had a meeting with 2 of my downline members on Friday night. Britni and Twila came over to talk a little business and of course to have a little make and take project. Of course, I had to play to, and this is what I made.



Using my big shot and some felt I decorated a little bag to give my niece Makenna. Makenna is 2 1/2 and I'm sure she'll love the butterfly. The dies used are: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Scallop Circle Die and Serif Essentials Alphabet.

For added bling I use a couple of half pearls from the Pretties Kit and some Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to check back tomorrow, because I'll have Twila's and Britni's swap cards to share with you.

Have a GREAT Sunday!
Georgia

No comments: