Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All in the Family - Framed Art!

Hi Stampers,


Below you will find one of the projects I have been working on. This is something I have been wanted to make for months, but didn't have the time to try it. BUT this weekend I found some time to finish it up.

I made a little family "framed art picture" using my All in the Family stamp set. When using this stamp set the Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must! Without the Stamp-a-ma-jig it would have been a nightmare trying to line up all of the pieces.

If you don't know how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig you might want to consider joining one of my card clubs that are starting next month! Card Club gals get lessons and get to try all of the cool tools I have from Stampin' Up! Current I only have 5 spots open in both Tuesday & Wednesday night clubs. Let me know if you're interested and I can save you a spot. Click HERE for more information on card clubs.
Now onto my my sample!!

Below is a close up of my family. . . Rocky, me, Blake, Hercules & Elizabeth.



This stamp set is perfect for making your family. You have lots of choices, and if you want more there is also a Family Accessory stamp set. I enjoyed breaking out my markers and coloring. I used designer paper from the Bella Rose paper pack, Riding Hood Red Ribbon and Silver brads to embellish this project. Caulkins was spelled out by using the Decorative Strip Billboard Die and my Big Shot. I used Riding Hood Red Card Stock for the letters.

If you have any questions, or your interested in making your own family framed art, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

p.s. I almost forgot that I used a sponge and Bashful Blue ink to add some "clouds" above my family.

1 comment:

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

This is so cute. Looks just like your family. TerpCreek.com