Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blake's Birthday Invites

Hi Stampers,

Today I want to share my son's birthday party invite. Blake turns 3 next week, and of course I wanted to make the party invites. For about 6 months Blake has told me that he wanted a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party, so that's what he is getting. My friend Christy (Hi Christy) had a set of Mickey stamps, so I gave her a call and borrowed them.

Here is what I came up with!


This card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and it does not open. The card stock is: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yoyo Yellow and Whisper White. I used Stampin' Up! small star punch and I adhered the 3 stars with my Snail Adhesive.

To finish Blake's invites I used Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the candles. These invites were so fun to make and everything but the stamp set was from Stampin Up!

Thanks for Looking!

Georgia


1 comment:

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

I can hardly wait for the party. Great card. terpcreek.com