Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Coaster Box

Hi Stampers!

First I would like to share with you a picture of Blake. When we got home yesterday it was raining (again) and Blake used my new Stampin' Up! umbrella, which matches the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set.

Below is a close up of the images on the umbrella.

Now that you've all seen my awesome umbrella I want to show you a 3D item you can make on your own using the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set (113734 $24.95). I had a couple minutes last night to play and I made a new coaster box to hold scissors and adhesive for my clubs and make and take classes.

Speaking of card clubs. . . have you saved your spot yet??? I still have room in my 3rd Tuesday of the month and 3rd Wednesday of the month clubs. Let me know if you'd like more information and/or to join!

OK . . back to my coaster box. At first I was going to use the Urban Oasis Designer Paper, and then I decided just to stamp onto Whisper White card stock using Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss classic ink pads. I use Baja Breeze Ribbon to tie the 5 coasters together.

If you haven't seen how to make a coaster box before make sure to watch the video below!

These boxes are so easy to make and make wonderful gifts. You could fill a cello bag with candy and give one to your mother for mother's day! And speaking of mother's day don't forget to pick up a Stampin' Up! gift certificate for your mother or let you special someone(s) know that they can get you a Stampin' Up! gift certificate from me! If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Georgia

No comments: