Friday, April 10, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to share this card with you today. I used my new stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral to create an Anniversary card. . . . so . . . what do you think?


I also used the stamp set Hugs & Wishes. Card stock used is: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze. Ink used is: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point.

I used my Crafters Tool Kit and made holes along the edge of the Kiwi Kiss card stock. The 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon was just tied in a not and adhered to the card using my Snail Adhesive.

This card was very fun and simple to create. . . card club ladies . . you'll be making this card in April. Get Excited!!!

See you soon!
Georgia

1 comment:

jkvr7002 said...

This card is very elegant! I love looking at your creations and ideas every day!