Friday, April 17, 2009

On Your Birthday

Hi Stampers,

Today I would like to share a very simple card I created. It would be a perfect birthday party invitation . . . and speaking of a birthday party tomorrow is my baby's 3rd Birthday!!! These first 3 years go by so fast I can only imagine how those of you with Seniors in High School feel.

Last night Blake and I watched the DVD from his very 1st birthday party. . . Blake was full of so many cute questions, like can I talk and what am I doing. Tonight we are going to watch the DVD from his 2nd birthday party and tomorrow we will have his 3rd b-day party.

This is a fun tradition I have with Blake . . last year we watched his 1st b-day party the night before we had his 2nd b-day party. When Blake turns 18 I'm sure he will love having 17 nights home with his Mommy watching a different b-day movie each night. . in order that is. I just now he's gonna love me for that. . . since they are only 30 minute DVDs I think he'll have to manage. I wonder if he'll have friends over each night to watch them?

Ok . . enough talking . . here's the sample for today . . BTW . . it's a Georgia Original! :o)

Stamp Set:
On Your Birthday

Card Stock:
Basic Black
Regal Rose

Ink:
Basic Black

Accessories:
Crimper
Scallop Oval Punch
White Gel Pen


If you have any questions, please ask! BTW - don't forget to scroll down a few days to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Have a GREAT Friday!!!
Georgia

No comments: