Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Beachy

Hi Stampers!

Have you had a chance to check out the Occasions Mini Catalog yet? If not, you can click the link at the right side of the page to check it out! The sample today uses the stamp set Just Beachy (113796 $25.95) and the jumbo wheel Lazy Days (113837 $8.50), which can be found on pages 14 & 15 of the mini catalog. At the StampAttic's meeting I got to make this card. It was very fun to make and I enjoyed punching all of the holes with the paper piercer and mat pack.



Don't forget that all this month when you purchase $40 from the mini catalog you get to pick an item from the $10 and under page for FREE! There are 2 really cool card kits that you can earn for free. You can stamp them as shown or add some color to make them your own.

ALSO I would like to remind you that Thursday by 5pm is the final day to register for the May 2nd make and take class at the Well. Cost is $25. Click HERE for all of the details.

ALSO I am still looking for people to host a workshop in May or June. I am trying something new in May and all of the workshops will be totally hands on, unless you prefer the traditional workshop. (see yesterday's post for more information on totally hands on workshops)

Have a GREAT Tuesday and I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

**Card Club Update**

I wanted to let you know that there is still room to join the next session of card clubs that start next month! Currently I have spots open in my 3rd Tuesday of the month and 3rd Wednesday of the month groups. . . . if you get a friend to join card club you will receive a FREE package of 8 1/2 x 11" card stock (5.50 value). There is not limit to the number of package you can earn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to purchase "Just Beachy" I believe it is retired. Do you have one (new or used) to sell? klshep@sbcglobal.net