Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sense of Time

Hi Stampers!

Last weekend I had the chance to participate in a card swap. I love swapping ideas with other demonstrators, because they usually use stamp sets I don't have yet. Plus they give me inspiration!

Today I would like to share with you a card I received in that card swap. I'm sorry the card didn't have a name on it, and I don't remember which one of the talented ladies I got it from. (If this is your card please leave a comment, so that I can give you proper credit.)



The Stamper used the stamp set Sense of Time (113804 $22.95) from the mini catalog and God's Beauty which is a level one hostess only stamp set. She did a great job and I just love the colors!

BTW - Make sure to stop by my blog tomorrow!!! I am posting the 5th Tart & Tangy project that you will be making at the May 14th Make and Take Class. Remember registration for this class ends May 5th!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Georgia

No comments: