Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tart & Tangy Thursday Class ~ Project 4

Hi Stampers,

I had high hopes of getting the last two projects for the Tart & Tangy class done last night, but I didn't. Rocky and I spent the evening at the Cottage Hospital ER with Blake. He has pneumonia again. :o( Poor guy. . this is the 2nd time in two months. We got home around 10pm and I was just worn out. . so I did my blog and went to bed. Below you will see the fourth project for the Tart & Tangy class. . . see yesterday's post for all of the details with regards to this class!

Project #4: 4x4 card


This card was so much fun to make. I cased it from the Stampin' Up! website and I just changed it a bit to work with the supplies I had on hand. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Originals Pigtails. Did you know I got these when they first came out in the catalog and this is one of the first projects I used them on? Boy I wish I had started sooner, because I'm gonna be sad when they retire in June. And Yes the ribbon will appear on the retired accessory list because they feature in colors. We will have new In Colors on July 1st.

Below you will find a picture of four of the five project you will be making at the Tart and Tangy make and take class. Make sure to register soon, because space is limited.

If you have questions, please ask!

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

No comments: